2018 Recertification Clinics.pdf
2018 Referee Certification Requirements Grades 8-9.pdf
2018 Referee Certification Requirements Grade 7.pdf
2018 Referee Certification Requirements Grade 5-6.pdf
Recertification clinics (click here)
2018 Fees include: clinic instruction, USSF registration, and continental breakfast.
Advanced clinic fees also cover: lunch, fitness testing, and assessment fees.
Online Recertification Test
- Referees must attend a 2018 recertification clinic BEFORE refereeing games in 2018
- All recertification clinics will close 1 week prior to the clinic date.
- Due to formatting, all recertification clinics have firm maximums
- We can NOT exceed this number
- No walk-in registrations can be accepted
[test link(s) will populate when you log in to your account with EPSARC]
- Click on Login in upper right hand corner
- Enter your email and password (contact Joanne at email@example.com if you have problems)
- Click on View your account
- NOTE: your account will not automatically update after you register for a clinic or take a test. May take up to 2 weeks.
1. Enter the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- State Association: EPA
- Clinic Number: (recertYYYY)
2. Complete Concussion, Laws 11, 12, 13, 14 in "Grade 8 Referee Course"
- Concussions in Soccer Overview
- Law 11 - Offside
- Law 12 - Fouls & Misconduct
- Law 13 - Free Kicks
- Law 14 - Penalty Kick
3. Print all 5 Certificates and bring to clinic